Lokelani Essentials Healing Salve
Lokelani Essentials - Healing Salve
For thousands of years humans have practiced the art of healing with herbs. Long ago, the world was a simpler place with no drug stores or patented pharmacological medicines. In that world, apothecary herbalists and botanists harvested roots, berries, seeds, leaves, bark and flowers to make concoctions needed to soothe an irritation, heal a wound, or cure an ailment. Herbal salves are simply infused herbal oils combined with a chosen wax, usually beeswax, to thicken them at room temperature into a solid state. Our Healing Salve has properties to treat local conditions by targeting the area to which the product is applied. Our skin is selectively absorbent, meaning it is selective about what it allows through its layers and into the bloodstream. The main ingredients that form our herbal salve are oils which makes them easily absorbed and highly effective.
Herbal healing salves are the time-honored first line of defense for first-aid treatments such as soothing burns, scrapes, wounds, bruises, funguses, diaper rashes and many other skin conditions. It may be used as a treatment for poison oak, poison ivy or sumac. It is shown to help heal dry skin, psoriasis or eczema. It is also useful to treat insect bites, stings, and sores (including bed sores in the elderly) or inflamed bunions. It may be used to treat minor
burns and sunburn. It may be applied to blisters, boils, abscesses and other skin ulcers as well as rashes, including fungal infections such as ringworm. It is also used to soothe minor wounds, scrapes and cuts.
- CRUELTY FREE
- VEGAN/PARABEN FREE
- SULFATE FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- PHTHALATE FREE
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
- MINERAL OIL FREE
- FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- PEG FREE
○ All organic Lokelani Rose oil - Balances moisture levels.
○ Moringa oil - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
○ Olive oil - Antibacterial and antioxidant.
○ Oregano oil - Anti-inflammatory property neutralizes pain, itchiness, and general discomforts of insect stings and bites.
○ Clary Sage oil - Soothes skin afflicted with inflammation and calms rashes.
○ Comfrey oil - Reduces inflammation and shows anti-cancer activity.
○ Peppermint oil - Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
○ Thyme oil - Alleviates inflammation.
○ Rosemary oil - Relieves pain, repels insects and eases stress.
○ Apricot oil - Relieves inflammatory conditions.
○ Almond oil - Keeps your skin cells healthy and protects your skin from UV radiation damage.
○ Avocado oil - Calms itchy skin, heals chapped skin and hydrates and moisturizes dry skin.
○ Brazil nut oil - Removes free radicals and acts as an emulsifier.
○ Tea tree oil - Soothes dry skin, treats eczema and is anti-inflammatory.
○ Roman and German Chamomile - Antibacterial, sedative, and analgesic properties.
○ Beeswax - Antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
○ Calendula flowers - Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, helps heal wounds, soothes eczema, and relieves diaper rash.
○ Jasmine flowers - Effective antibacterial, soothes dry skin/eczema and increases cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
○ Lavender - Antibacterial and kills bacteria that penetrate your pores.
○ Shea butter - Reduces skin inflammation and may potentially help to avoid skin mutations.